News & Articles

Search

Datasonic collaborates with Korean technology company






KUALA LUMPUR Oct. 27 - Datasonic Group Berhad today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a Korean technology company, Digent Co., Ltd. To develop a new biometric security system in this country.


The establishment of the company involved a Joint initial investment of RM1 million with Datasonic holding 60 per cent stake and the remaining 40 per cent by Digent.

At the event, Datasonic was represented by its Chairman, Tan Sri Hashim Mohd Ali and Managing Director, Datuk Hanifah Noordin, while Digent was represented by President and Chief Executive Officer, Ahn Phil Hyun Ahn.


The agreement, which will form strategic cooperation between the two companies in the field of biometric security technology, will also involve the establishment of a joint venture company known as Datasonic-Digent Sdn. Bhd.


The establishment of the company involved a Joint initial investment of RM1 million with Datasonic holding 60 per cent stake and the remaining 40 per cent by Digent. - UTUSAN ONLINE

HEADQUARTER

Digent Co. Ltd.

Address: 16th F. Gangnam Center Building,

Yeoksam Gangnamdaero 388, Gangnam,

Seoul 06232 South Korea

Website: www.digent.co.kr

Tel: +82-2-3420-3128

Fax: +82-2-3420-3009

ASIA PACIFIC BRANCH

Digent Technology (M) Sdn Bhd

Company Registration Number: 1095720-P

Address: B8-G-1, Gaya Business Centre,

Jalan Bandar Melawati, Pusat Bandar Melawati,

53100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Website: www.digent.com.my

Email: contact@digent.com

Tel: +603-41626614

Fax: +603-41625514

NORTH AMERICA BRANCH

Digent USA, Inc.

Address: 511 Union St Nashville,

Tennessee 37219

USA

Tel: +1 615-252-6964 

© 2014 by Digent Technology